Beginning January 1, 2021, the monthly assessment will be $189.00 per month. There are five payment options for your assessment:
Pay Online – Schedule Recurring Payments or Make One-time payment (E-check or Credit Card*) –
Visit https://propertypay.cit.com. To speak with a representative, contact their customer service department at 1-866-800-4656.
- Click on “Make a Payment”. If you chose to pay by online bill pay or pay by credit/debit card, you will be given the option to registering order to make payments. Simply fill out the required information on the registration page to set up a username and password. Once you are registered, you will be directed to set up your account. Be sure to set up your address and account using the information on your payment coupon. Be very careful to enter the information exactly as it is printed on your payment coupon.
- Click on “View Sample Coupon” to see where to find the ID numbers. The association ID will have zeros and dashes in it – you need to enter those dashes and zeros exactly as they are on the coupon. You will need your checkbook or your credit card depending on which payment plan you chose. Fill in all the appropriate information for the bank or credit card account you would like to use to make your payment. Finally, set up your payment using “One-Time Payment or “Manage Scheduled Payment(s).” This allows you the option to have your payments made automatically or initiated by you each payment due date. To change your payment method or review a payment history, just access your account using your username and password. It is important to allow 5 business days for payments to post to your account.
Sign-up for Direct Debit through the Association
- Click on the link “Community Information: Payment Information”. There you may download the Authorization for a Direct Debit form to complete and return with a voided check to the CVIoffice.
Setup “Bill Payer” Service through your Personal Bank
- Contact your personal bank and set up a recurring payment to the association by providing them with the account information found on your payment coupons. Be sure to get a clear understanding of your bank’s timelines for processing of bill payer payments to ensure your assessment is received by the Association on time.
Mail Payment Coupon and Check
- Submit a check with a payment coupon in the window envelope provided. Your payment will be processed at a dedicated lockbox in Phoenix, AZ and credited to your account electronically.
*Convenience fee charged by CABanc for credit card payments only.*